On September 23rd, 2020, our Diversity & Inclusion Committee started the conversation about D & I in the crane industry. In the end, diversity is not where most people/employer struggle, inclusion is.
We encourage you to explore D & I in your organization. Below are a series of multiple resources to assist you in your journey to inclusion.
• 43% of companies with diverse management exhibited higher profits.
• Companies with racial and ethnical diversity are 35% more likely to perform at a higher level.
• Diverse teams are 87% better decision makers than individuals.
• Highly inclusive companies are more likely to hit their financial target goals by up to 120%.
• 78% of people think that diversity and inclusion offer a competitive advantage.
Sources: Glassdoor, Fortune, McKinsey & Company, HBR, Deloitte
Members of the Canadian Crane Rental Association have access to a large variety of resources within the Member Portal. Please contact us to explore your membership opportunity.