Beginning in 2023 the 25th Anniversary of our Association will celebrated in Vancouver BC, May 16-18, 2023, the Chairman will present the Longevity Awards to member companies according to their date of engagement.
- 25-year Award – Joined in 1998
- 20-year Award – Joined in 2003
- 15-year Award – Joined in 2008
- 10-year Award – Joined in 2013
- 5-year Award – Joined in 2018
The Longevity Awards Committee is a standing committee of the Board. The purpose of this Committee is to:
- Review the membership list from 1998
- Establish guidelines
- Develop criteria for the Longevity Awards
- To recognize long-term member companies
- Encourage membership retention
- Encourage membership satisfaction
The individual members active on the Awards Committee are:
- Michel Riverin – Guay Inc.
- Gijs (Gus) Verdeijen – Mammoet Canada
- Bill Stramer – Link-Belt Cranes
- Alan Swaggerman – Mi-Jack Canada
- Darin Richards – Red Associates Engineering Ltd.
If you wish to participate in the work of this committee, please contact Claire Belanger-Parker
by email at: claire(at)ccra-aclg.ca or by phone at 306-585-2722.