The Canadian Crane Rental Association is the voice for a stronger, safer crane industry.
The Canadian Crane Rental Association is dedicated to advocating for the crane industry and providing a social and educational forum to advance safety and professional expertise to the Canadian Crane Industry.
We fulfill our mission by:
- providing educational programs for member firms;
- providing feedback to suppliers;
- advocating safety, regulatory changes and other key issues in the industry;
- promoting value added services; and
- creating networking opportunities that nurture business relationships.
The Association Core values reflect that:
- we foster an environment that encourages participation of our members and build strong relationships;
- we are dedicated to prioritizing and resolving the common issue that affect our members;
- we ensure fair and equitable recognition of members regardless of size of the operation;
- we recognize all non-union and union members companies equally;
- we work collaboratively with provincial and international crane organizations; and
- we act with transparency and integrity in our business conduct.