The Canadian Crane Rental Association is dedicated to providing a social and educational forum to advance safety and professional expertise to the Canadian Crane Industry.
The CCRA is the primary nationally structured Canadian crane association that represents crane rental companies, crane owners, manufacturers, and suppliers to the Canadian crane industry. It provides a social and educational forum to advance safety and professional expertise to the Canadian Crane Industry.
The affairs of the Corporation are managed by a board of thirteen (13) directors. The terms of office of the directors are three (3) years with the option of a second term. Directors are elected by the members at the annual general meeting.
Membership consist of:
1. Voting Members
The CCRA represents all specialized cranes rental companies as per listed below but not limited to:
• All-terrain mobile cranes
• Articulated cranes
• Carry deck cranes
• Lattice Crawler Cranes
• Military Cranes
• Front-mounted boom trucks
• Rear-mounted boom trucks
• Swing cab boom trucks
• Rough Terrain Cranes
• Tele-Boom Crawler Cranes
• Self-erecting tower cranes
• Spider cranes
• Tower cranes
• Hydraulic truck mounted cranes
• Lattice boom truck mounted cranes
2. Voting Associate Members
• Manufacturers of cranes and equipment
• Suppliers of cranes and equipment
• Suppliers of services used in the specialty crane rental business in Canada.
3. Non-Voting Affiliated Members
• Contractors (construction, mining, oil & gas, wind, etc.)
• Media and Unions
• Academic Institutions, Trade Schools & Associations