The CCRA representatives are:
Trevor Eckert – Sterling Crane
Paul Walchuk – Kove Engineering
Claire Bélanger-Parker, CCRA Executive Director
The ICSA currently has seven active members:
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers [AEM]
- The Crane Industry Council of Australia [CICA]
- Canadian Crane Rental Association [CCRA]
- The European association of abnormal road transport and mobile cranes [ESTA]
- European Federation of Material Handling [FEM]
- Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association [SC&RA]
- Japan Crane Association [JCA]
The ICSA’s role is to:
- Facilitate information sharing and meaningful dialogue between crane industry stakeholders on safety, technical and regulatory issues of concern to the International crane industry.
- Provide an environment for, and encourage the creation of, significant networking opportunities between industry stakeholders and promote consensus positions on behalf of the crane industry on issues of common concern, so that ICSA members can make representation to relevant regulatory and standardization bodies.
- Promote the harmonization of international standards
The ICSA has produced several technical documents which are available to all members of the CCRA.